Sub-Contract Metal Finishing
In addition to our precision presswork, we offer sub-contract metal finishing services, including decorative plating and industrial finishing.
Leonardt can provide the following:
- High G polishing
- Shot blasting
Bulk/ Barrel Plating:
- Barrel nickel - bright, ductile, excellent crimping characteristics.
- Barrel copper - aids corrosion resistance when used as a barrier layer on steel prior to nickel. On die casts provides an under coat for nickel. Antique finishes.
- Barrel brass - cost effective alternative to gold.
- Barrel gold - effective layer of gold plating - hard wearing.
- Zinc plating - high quality to a given specification.
- Barrel tin cobalt - cost-effective alternative to rack chrome.
- Nickel - bright, ductile, excellent crimping characteristics
- Chrome - trivalent (a safer option to hexavalent)
- Gold - 18ct, can be used as an under coat to 23.5ct, 2n and 3n gold plate.
- Electroless nickel - highly wear-resistant coating, where accuracy and uniformity are required. Can be heat-treated for extra hardness. Good adhesion.
- Barrel satin finishes - nickel/ chrome/ gold - cost-effective alternatives to corresponding rack finishes.
- Black oxide finish - hard-wearing black finish on copper or brass.
- Antique copper/ brass/ nickel - black oxide finished relieved back until correct finish is achieved.
- Anti-tarnish - applied to brass and antique finishes to increase longevity.
- Gilt on stainless steel - special part gilding system on stainless steel components.
- Silver - barrel silver plate, bright and decorative.
- NEW! White Bronze Plating - when nickel free finishing is required.
Please click on thumbnail to view a larger image.
Please browse our Products from this site. If you would like to place an order or if you have any queries please Contact Us for personal assistance with your particular requirements.