Sub- Contract Precision Presswork
As a leading manufacturer of small precision pressings, we offer precision presswork on a sub-contract basis.
Here at Leonardt, we have a large number of high speed presses; capable of taking progression and transfer tools.
- Power Presses for progression tools, including high speed Bruderers.
- Automatic Transfer Presses that provide cost savings in tooling and ongoing savings in raw material.
- Single Action Presses.
- Press capabilities: 6 to 55T.
- Experienced in pressing ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Secondary operations.
- Hand Presses available for small batch quantities.
Furthermore, we offer the complete range of services for the supply of pressed metal, wire formed components and surface finishing. From prototyping, in-house tool design, manufacture, heat treatment, to in-house surface preparation and plating.
- Multi-skilled design team.
- Tool design - 2D Design and 3D Delcam.
- CAD/CAM system to assist tool design and tool manufacture in accordance with customer requirements.
- Tools developed and constructed in-house or by outside contractor to our design.
- Tool manufacture - grinding, turning, milling, CNC milling and Die sinks.
- Our toolroom is equipped for tool service, repair and manufacture of spare parts.
- We employ skilled toolmakers with many years of experience.
- 0.7mm to 5.89mm diameter wire.
- Carbon steel, mild steel, stainless steel and brass.
Please click on thumbnail to view a larger image.
If you would like further information, assistance with specific requirements or to place an order, please do contact us directly on 01746 861203.
Our friendly, experienced team are very happy to help with your enquiries.